Wednesday 3 August 2011

Im not so happy with my final. My a1 sheet should look way better, my animation isnt very good quality, and my design/ presentation is kind of confusing which i kind of works with my concept of confusion. I should have and could have done much better but i guess i shouldnt leave work to the last minuet and then rush it all. I had trouble with drawing some angles and certain pieces of my design. My idea about waking up is kinda confusion. When people wake up they are kind of dazed and not with it. I incorperated this into my design using triangles placed at different angles, the floor being smaller than the roof, and a kinda illsion triangle pattern as a skylight thing so when the sun rises it casts wierd patterns which will fall funny against the angled walls. My designs acceces by the interior of the old railway station.   Concreate and glass stairs lead up to the entrance and the kinda create a confusing illsion to the steps. The design is made of concrete and glass. i morely designed this thing as a area/ space to be where someone can get a feel of  what it is to wake up as oposed to actually waking up in it.    


A1 sheet         

No comments:

Post a Comment